•  
Advertise here

BMW 330

Hi All,

I just bought a secondhand 330i ZHP 2004 , the car is cool, I like it, but has problem with the AC, I went to X-service and they ask for 6K to fix it, I'm not expert, but he saud the car got a leak in the AC evaluator or so..

Do you guys know cheaper shope that can do a good job?

And where to get it serviced..?? please I can't afford AGMC :)

Regards,

Ali

Take it to VIP german garage in Rashidiya, they are very good and not bomb expensive.

For changing expensive part you can buy part from shj bm road in half the price and get it change from VIP German garage. This way you will save lot of bucks and hopefully get things working in less than 2k - 3k.

• 2 months later...

sad to read this, but like there is no perfect wife. Likewise there is no perfect mechanic, no prefect doctor, no perfect teacher in this world.

Its a matter of YOUR good time and bad time with perfect / worst wife/mechanic/teacher......! lololol.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
sad to read this, but like there is no perfect wife. Likewise there is no perfect mechanic, no prefect doctor, no perfect teacher in this world.

Its a matter of YOUR good time and bad time with perfect / worst wife/mechanic/teacher......! lololol.

super like!!