•  
Advertise here

why are fast lanes made?

WHY ARE FAST LANES MADE!!!

when we are in a hurry there is always a lousy driver who is driving at 70kmph on lane where we have to drive at 100 to 120 kmph.

cherry is that these drivers ignore a polite flashing of high beam, polite horn or even driving closer they will not even blink an eye.

imagine if we want to rush to a hospital or if its live and death.

fast lanes are JUST TO OVERTAKE OR ON EMERGENCY. ITS NOT FOR LUXURY DRIVE OR ENJOYING A LONG DRIVE WHERE THERE IS NO CONSIDERATION FOR OTHER DRIVERS!!!!

ultimately u overtake form slow lane and they dont even look at you.

please please please dont abuse fast lanes

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very valid point made and humble request to others.

I see these drivers on daily basis and usually ignore them, but thinking about sanjayvsuri point i think cops need to revoke these drivers license and give them 6 months detention to learn how to respect road sense more than their empty ego.

No offense to slow drivers, as i do drive slow sometime but in slow lanes as in majority of places in Dubai you have 3-4 lanes that you can fit per your style.

ON sheik zayeed road even if driving on the middle lane some jack a** coming from Jabel Ali with people in a van driving in fast lane at god knows 150 loose his control and jumps into the other side of the road bangs into this poor guy who is at 80 and kills him.

Whose Fault is it NOW!!