•  
Advertise here

why are fast lanes made?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a first hand experience today. i was getting dipped on fist lane that is the fast lane and i was not able to give side for good two min as there were a lot of other cars on my right he kept on honking and dipping that made my daughter very scared as the guy behind wanted to go to 140 or 150 i was already at 120.

so finally when i gave him side i saw he was laughing on the phone very casually with his other friends chilling. They didnt look Like they were in trouble or there was some real emergency they simply wanted to drive in speed.

this is how FAST LANES ARE MISUSED!

• 1 month later...

the worst misuse of fast lane it the lane of karama bridge coming that goes to schools after al wasal club everyday when there are 4 lanes and only 2 go in right for healthcare and karam still all 4 aree blocked and im late to drop my son to school because of that :evil:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

forget fast lanes i have seen number of cars swishing from slow to fast to yellow lines in matter of minutes specially emirates road, sheikh zayeed road.

Even if abudhabi or sharjah drivers are not as good drivers as dubai atleast they maintain lane discipline.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Having a big laugh after long time guys. You guys are discussing this in Lexus forum, like i am not the only one getting mad all the time and i was literally laugh my heart out after reading some of the creative replies to deal with this problem. I guess more stricter fines and laws is the only way to fix this problem and making driving license revocable. Once Dubai police revoke few hundred license for 6 months or so and send some drivers back to school for re applying new license and print them in gulf news front page will fix this problem in few months.