•  
Advertise here

Lexus Enform

adnan

Hiya

Lexus Enform is the operating system installed in the latest models of Lexus which consist of different information, safety and navigation services. There is a lot of material online for you to read about it. The best one is available on Lexus's own website. With this system you can \sync your mobile apps, access emergency services, receive latest information articles from Lexus, directions for your destination, traffic updates, road side assistance, etc. I think you have to subscribe to one of their packages after the first year which is free. Thereon, you are charged. Not a bad move for a luxury SUV/Sedan.

Let me know if you need more info, i'll share a link or two :)

Hi guys,

i have used lexus enform and now I am kind of addicted to the app suite. My favorite feature about it is the eDestination services where it lets me browse my previous destinations if i forget any. For example, I went to this nice restaurant in Dubai with my friends and have a month or two I forgot the name of it. I quickly searched it on my eDestination and it pulled up the name. These systems have made traveling so much convenient for people especially if they are fond of socializing and hanging out.

• 4 weeks later...