•  
Advertise here

cooling seats function

erics

hey guys

I got an IS250 12 from work to use for a couple of days and was out in the afternoon today. I had heard about the cooling seats in this car and saw the function for it too. Tried turning it on with max cooling but felt no difference on the seats. Is there a way to turn them on or something?

Thanks

Sorry to be the source of bad news but you do not have cooling seats.

Instead they are ventilated seats which ensure air flow through and out of the seats along with the interiors of the car. There is standard information available on the lexus website on them ... the amount of "cooled" seats you will get will only depend on the AC working in the car.

For a little improvement in the ventilation of your seats manually adjust the wings of your aircon but to be honest i can explicitly notice the air ventilating through my seats so if your seats are close to none then you might want to look into it. These seats help during the hot weathers here in the UAE

jeez i didn't know it was that bad ... yeah to be honest if tried everything and even asked someone on how to work them properly but the affect is not so great.. thank god its not my car ... ive heard of better cooling seats on other cars ... its just that the heat here in the uae gets to you sometimes