•  
Advertise here

Mazda service other than Galadari?

Smilodon

Hello everyone. I'm looking for an alternative service to do my service on my mazda 6, 2007. I took it to Galadari few days back, for a major service, few hours later got a call saying my suspension was damage and it has to replaced and that the price will be only 3500 Aed :o

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Galadari's service charges in some cases exceeds the cost of even the parts to be replaced!!! They are just too expensive, but if you're at the fag-end of a warranty then it becomes more difficult.Im told that even if I use Mazda parts from outside of Galadari which are not covered by warranty then the warranty still becomes void. There has to be a workaround for this as shelling out 3-4000dhs in parts every time is just not right. Does anyone know a really good,professional and economical garage that can help in these cases?

I own a 1995 Mazda Miata/MX-5 and the jokers at Galadari refused to even touch it because it's US-spec. Our family has a few Nissans and Infinitis and at least Arabian Auto services US spec cars but doesn't provide warranty if they're US-spec. I'm interested in finding a good garage too that does reliable work without saying BS like 'mushkil nahin' for anything they can't fix.

Hi Guys,

I havea Mazda 6 ultra (2.5l) and was facing same issues of non-attendance and wierd answers , with extremely dissapointing service from galadari. Then i did a little research of my own. Found the best guys who can work magic on Mazda - Dynatrade at al qouz. (Ph: 04-3285511). I had the disc wobbling on front right, and had to do my 60K service. I approached Galadari, and as usual they asked me to come back in 1 month, as they are full...i contacted dynatrade, the guys over there are very professional, they did the skimming of y discs, and also my major service, with a/c cleaning . I also got my break pad changed for lesser cost, as Dynatrade has offices in Oman, and they get spares from Mazda Oman, and no from Galadari. I am very happy with the service and quality of work at Dynatrade. Try them, and I am sure you will also be satisfied. Finally i can now rely on some good service..for my first love - Mazda 6 :)