•  
Advertise here

Mazda service other than Galadari?

Smilodon

Hi Guys,

I havea Mazda 6 ultra (2.5l) and was facing same issues of non-attendance and wierd answers , with extremely dissapointing service from galadari. Then i did a little research of my own. Found the best guys who can work magic on Mazda - Dynatrade at al qouz. (Ph: 04-3285511). I had the disc wobbling on front right, and had to do my 60K service. I approached Galadari, and as usual they asked me to come back in 1 month, as they are full...i contacted dynatrade, the guys over there are very professional, they did the skimming of y discs, and also my major service, with a/c cleaning . I also got my break pad changed for lesser cost, as Dynatrade has offices in Oman, and they get spares from Mazda Oman, and no from Galadari. I am very happy with the service and quality of work at Dynatrade. Try them, and I am sure you will also be satisfied. Finally i can now rely on some good service..for my first love - Mazda 6 :)

i agree these guy are at par with leading service provider and the fact that they have their own spare parts too so dont have to worry from where will they arrange the parts.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...