•  
Advertise here

Mazda dealer damaged my brand new Mazda 3!

jruzz

hi guys! please help me.

ive sent my few weeks old Mazda 3 in the showroom this morning for the first 1000km change oil. I dont know what the hell happened by they accidentally damaged my car! they are telling me that its only a small damage but I doubt it.

They also want to charge this damage on my insurance!

what should i do? should I ask for a replacement? should I accept a repair only? what else should i get from them?

I need your advice

thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
this Guy seems to be a fake as i know no dealer in Dubai will do something like this no ways and if they do this can be a braking news. Even it will be a strong case for consumers Court.

I think he is a fake.

i dont think he is fake as here there is no such thing as consumer court and no one takes customers complaint seriously. he looks genuine and you should be thankful that you have not faced a situation like this yet.

hi guys! please help me.

ive sent my few weeks old Mazda 3 in the showroom this morning for the first 1000km change oil. I dont know what the hell happened by they accidentally damaged my car! they are telling me that its only a small damage but I doubt it.

They also want to charge this damage on my insurance!

what should i do? should I ask for a replacement? should I accept a repair only? what else should i get from them?

I need your advice

thanks

was there any justice done?

• 2 weeks later...