•  
Advertise here

MAZDA 6-2005-CHECK ENGINE LIGHT ISSUE

Friends,

I am having MAZDA-6 2005 model with 215000 mileage.bought from my friend as second hand.

Recently i have noticed constant Check Engine Light Sign in the dashboard.I took it to Galadari Mussafah-Service centre-Abudhabi.

They checked and told me that there is an issue with catalytic converter emission,so full silencer set has to be changed with the cost of 7500AED:-( .I couldnt spend this much as its closer to the value of the car .

Can some one please help me to fix this problem.

Where to approach? what to repair? how much it will cost?any good service centre in abudhabi?

looking forward someones help.

Go Mussafah again and see the small workshop who make or repair entire exhaust system and ask them to check for exhaust leak completely and fix it. I dont even think you need to change the exhaust. This engine light must be coming due to some minor and constant exhaust leak.

I had a very similar issue, but no light and constant buzzing noise on highway speed. Got fixed in 50 dhs welding at 3 places, thats it.

Hai thanks for your help.

the problem is already fixed,I went to the exhaust repair area behind life line hospital,mussafah.

i cleaned the oxgen sensor connector side with CRC cleaner for 20 dhs,and the check engine light has gone.

May be if next time if check engine light comes again,i will go with what you said only.

thanks,