•  
Advertise here

Noise from my rear side

sapra

Hi Guys,

Ramadan Kareem to all Muslim friends and for Non Muslim friends hope you having a good time with relaxed working hours in Ramadan.

My husband is traveling since last week and I have no one to share this weird car problem other than this place. Recently i am experiencing some noise from my rear side of my Mazda 6. Especially when i move the car slightly and also when its about to come to halt completely same sound get reproduce. Its like squealing noise as if my tire needs some grease or oil to move them freely.

I thought of checking with you guys first then hearing some inflated story of broken wheels from mechanic. I live behind Mall of emirate and i can pass by MOE parking anytime after 3 pm to show if any of you live near by. Thanks a lot for reading and helping.

Is the squeaking only coming when u move very slowly by pressing the brakes?????

Try to move w/o brake and see if same squeaking is coming. If rear brake pads are near finishing then it makes these squeaking noise as an indication for you to get them changed in time. Dont worry, it always have couple of thousand km buffer after this noise start coming.