•  
Advertise here

Which tyre brand and from where in sharjah or Qusais

hozaifa1

Hi All

I want to change tyres from my Mazda 6 2006. I am doing this for first time. Need to know which tyres brand are good and from where to get less expensive one in sharjah or qusais area or some where good. I mostly drive on highways and fast because of long distance. Current tyre code is 205/55/R16. I am hearing buzzing sound when braking (hhhhmmmm kind od sound) any advise or from where to check.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Well buying tires from emarat is best, they are slightly expensive than sharjah ones but they get newer stock which will give you longer usable time to drive from testing and passing perspective. You can look for Bridgestone, Dunlop, Toyo, Yokohama or if you want best in class go for michelin or pirelli, but they are expensive than all others.

While buying tire check the manufacturing date which is in Week/Year format means 2413 means 24th week of 2013 = June 2013. Usually all tires that comes to retail shop already past good 6 months - 9 months of time. And from RTA side anything older than 3 years is not acceptable, so be vigilant on manufacturing date that can actual serve more number of months with same price.