•  
Advertise here

Refill Coolant?

My engine coolant was down to Low or "L". My question are as follows:

Shall I just refill it with engine coolant? i bought dia queen long life coolant with this shall i add water into it 50/50 when refilling? or i just had to put the coolant without adding water and put it directly to refill?

Or is it advisable to drain and out new coolant? My mileage is 40K km.

Please advise

Thank you.

Amor

If you never flushed the coolant before in last 40k kms, i would advise it to flush all and refill all with Dia queen coolant fully, without mixing with water as its already premixed by 50%. It must be written on it too.

Here after whenever its low, just top up after few months (if needed). No need to flush then. Coolant usually should be flushed and refill every 40 - 50k kms. Reduction in coolant level is substantial indication that its life is coming to expire and thats why its evaporating like water (assuming there is no leak). As water evaporate at 100 C and coolant at 125 C.

If you never flushed the coolant before in last 40k kms, i would advise it to flush all and refill all with Dia queen coolant fully, without mixing with water as its already premixed by 50%. It must be written on it too.

Here after whenever its low, just top up after few months (if needed). No need to flush then. Coolant usually should be flushed and refill every 40 - 50k kms. Reduction in coolant level is substantial indication that its life is coming to expire and thats why its evaporating like water (assuming there is no leak). As water evaporate at 100 C and coolant at 125 C.

p

nothing is written in the dia queen coolant it suggest to add water to perform best which is 50/50. does it mean this coolant is not yet diluted water? Yaeh right..I have to do the flushing but not sure if i had to add water.. What are the indication on the label? Can i used masafi water just in case i had mixed up . thank you in adavnce..