•  
Advertise here

Wheel Spacer for Pajero (2011)

The wheel spacer for Pajero shall be a hub centered type that has a flange around the center hole. I am looking for a 1.5 inch spacer, but so far I could not find it. Can somebody help?

In Sharjah they installed wheel spacers for me, but removed the flanges. The uncentered spacers shaked the car up to Abu Dhabi, where I finally removed them. The service did not tell me that they were going to remove the flange, because it did not fit the Pajero wheels. I got my 1000AED back at the end.

Since then many services tried to sell me spacers without the flange. They have no idea, be careful!

post-554-140421478231_thumb.jpg

Business people here are so smart and self centered that they dont care about people lives, money, comfort or anything. They just want to sell stuff even if they know for sure its wrong and wont work.

How do you know you are the first one to return them???? lol. There might be 3 more people must have bought and assumed this vibration is from something else and not this and spend another 1000's in exploring. baaah.

Good tip given here MrTwister that can save fellow Mitsubishi owners from this.