Mitsubishi General Discussion Forum | Mitsubishi ASX Forum | Mitsubishi Attrage Forum | Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum | Mitsubishi Galant Forum | Mitsubishi Grandis Forum | Mitsubishi Lancer Forum | Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum | Mitsubishi Magna Forum | Mitsubishi Mirage Forum | Mitsubishi Outlander Forum | Mitsubishi Pajero Forum | Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Forum

lancer2010

Where is good Lancer garage in Ajman or Sharjah?

Just my official service finished and i am searching good garage for Lancer in Ajman or Sharjah with professionals workers. Please write contacts of garages and reviews about repair...

there are a list of good garages already in this forum and with the comments of the guys who have used the service its in the board index 1st few posts.

13 hours ago, Monty61 said:

Al Barj Garage - Vehicles Repairing 

They are a garage in Ajman. Ask for aslam.

albarjgarage.com

Do you own this garage? Please tell me how much you charge for brake pad change and wiper replacement?

I work there.

Changing Brake pads front and rear usually costs around 140AED for the labor. Without resurfacing the disk-brake (Some times you need to resurface the disk-brake). With wipers it really varies on the model, but doesn't cost that much.  You can directly call us on 06 740 6055 with your make, model and year for more accurate estimate on labor and parts.