•  
Advertise here

Music player is gone bad.

Hello everybody i drive 2006 model Lancer and radio system of my music player has its own mind, and always forget the channels i am saving. Some time it stays for few days and sometimes it get reset on its own. Looks like its getting old too fast in 7 years of short life. Original one from Habtoor must be pricey, and i am looking for some low cost solution to fix this issue. Any idea if some electronic shop around Dubai can repair this for 50-100 dhs or add some brain cell so that this player can start remembering the radio channels? Thank you.

Dear Abid, I don't think you will find any electrician especially car audio guys to work and fix that in so low budget. However what you can do is to source same music player from used auto parts in Sharjah. You can check at Aflatoon and AtoZ scrap parts in Sharjah Industrial area. If these two big shops don't have the same unit you can walk down same street till end of the road and near the crossroad before ending there are few audio shops selling only these units for 50-100 dhs. Once you get same unit, these people can install that for you as well for free. I have got same in my very old model Honda Accord few years back. Enjoy man.