•  
Advertise here

Confused with the navigation system

Salaam!! i might be able to help because i was in the same scenario a couple of months ago, its just that u didnt mention which language u want to change it to... if you could let me know i might be able to guide you through this problem.

make sure that you always have the latest of map at regular intervals and that you get updates for digital roads maps, this way you can avoid confusion with BMW navigation system and reach your destination.

Cars My passion :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

If you like my above post, please press Like / Thanks on right side to help me increase my rating

hey Joy!! u need navcoder. you can look it up ... it's a windows application to reprogram the BMW navigation system. I am assuming you don't know german at all and wish for it to be changed to another language. This application will help you do just the same.

umm ...... r u familiar with the German language at all? if not .... i would advise u to take it in to your dealer .... much less hassle. You should not get into technical stuff on your own if you have no background information on it.

NO.... I dont think its a hassle ... its something pretty basic ... just go to the navcoder website and download the appropriate version. Thereon, it will guide you through the program and will help you with the language settings. I am sure there is a step by step also available online. Give it a search.

Based on my understanding either you should be using:

BMW Navigation OS – v32 (Night Mode, Camera Alerts) or BMW Navigation OS – v32 (Original). Either of the one should be in English unless you choose otherwise. Pay a visit to dealer or you can upgrade the navigation system for more language option.

hello everyone,

Thanks for all the support and suggestions - I went to my dealer to have it checked out because I couldn't understand anything. I preferred English, thanks for asking matt, he did upgrade the system. Sorry for not being very tech-savvy but my issued is solved :)