•  
Advertise here

@#$% PEUGEOT!!!

really need to vent about this!!

had a boost issue for a while now, and after replacing some parts i eventually took the car to peugeot. while i was at it, had them do the 80k km service as well. so gave the car in, and 2 days later (today) they called me and said the service has been done and the boost issue sorted.

now since i dont have a car i had to hop on the bus and head through to dubai (from al ain). got there and took the car for a test......BOOST ISSUE IS STILL THERE!!!!

so i tell the peugeot tech to get in and ill show him that the issue is still there. we drive off and the same old s%&t of hardly any power and INSANE amount of lag was still there. i told him to look at the boost gauge, i was getting 5psi max.....stock boost is 15 psi. this IDIOT kept asking me if im sure it should be 15. WTF?!?!?!?! ur a peugeot "expert" u moron, U should know that the pressure should be at least 15psi!!

so they plug in their diagnostic equipment and check everything, and find out that there is indeed a boost issue. WHY THE F$#@ DIDNT THEY DO THIS TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS WORKING BEFORE THEY TOLD ME TO COME AND COLLECT THE CAR?!?!?!?!?!

*sigh*...so the wait continues to get this sorted.

quick note; if ur thinking about buying a peugeot...DONT! when the car is in perfect working order i absolutely love it; could not be happier....but ffs when it starts giving s#@t it just doesnt stop; and peugeots crap service and complete lack of expertise about their own products just doesnt make it worth the hassle.

ADAPT Performance - Power Unleashed

SOFTWARE TUNING & PERFORMANCE PARTS

www.adaptperformance.com

Sad to hear that, they are really a joker indeed.

Sometime you got to laugh it out or else u cant live with this type of idiotness. Have patience bro, god will give you good car back. AMEN........lol.

You might feel little better after knowing this little secret: "You are not alone"

• 1 year later...