•  
Advertise here

Finally - SOLVED!!!!

FANTASTIC NEWS!!! Finally the issue has been resolved and the car is running 100% again. Thanks Peugeot for pushing the matter. But mostly; a HUGE thank you to Mr. Shiva at the SZR service centre for his effort, time, patience, persistence and resilience. After 3 days of continuous work we could finally track the problem and mend it.

Let me also apologize for my previous, very "colourful" (albeit somewhat censored) post. I was extremely frustrated and completely lost my cool.

To Peugeot: can I ask you to please show your gratitude towards Mr. Shiva as I have and always will? He is a true asset to the company; and to be completely honest with you, the best manager I have ever dealt with. He handled this whole situation absolutely perfectly. He is how I feel each and every single manager should be; but since they are not, it makes him utterly extraordinary. If it was not for him, I would've, without the shadow of a doubt, fixed the car and sold it.

He, along with the techs that worked on my car, have completely restored my faith in the company; and as such I feel they truly deserve to be rewarded for it.

So again; a HUGE thank you!

ADAPT Performance - Power Unleashed

SOFTWARE TUNING & PERFORMANCE PARTS

www.adaptperformance.com

• 3 months later...