•  
Advertise here

What was your worst car workshop (garage) experience?

worst experience is with the al ain peugeot workshop. the service manager is extremely rude and arrogant. absolutely no people skills whatsoever. he would constantly interrupt the customer when he/she is trying to explain something, and would only listen when you raise your voice and directly tell him to keep quiet and listen, or he just flat out ignores the person.

they dont do all the necessary service checks, they dont put a new sticker on the window to show when the next service is due, and they dont stamp the service booklet.

i wouldnt recommend the workshop to anyone. i now take my car from al ain to the dubai SZR workshop. yes it is an inconvenience, but dealing with the al ain workshop is too frustrating

ADAPT Performance - Power Unleashed

SOFTWARE TUNING & PERFORMANCE PARTS

www.adaptperformance.com

• 10 months later...

juju wrote:

> i had a breakdown in alain and faced same rude behavior from Peugeot Al Ain

> guys :evil:

when was that? There is a new guy there now, Mr Savio, who is very good. He's extremely polite and helpful

ADAPT Performance - Power Unleashed

SOFTWARE TUNING & PERFORMANCE PARTS

www.adaptperformance.com

• 5 months later...

I just own 5008, and this is my first experience going to peugeot garage in szr alquoz. Im not really happy with the service as the representative were ignorant, and just by asking to check the passenger's aircon, they said the car will have to stay overnight there. Im not sure if it's me, but if i compare the service to vw or even honda,.. They like way under the other's standard. Any advise where's the good garrage?

• 1 month later...