•  
Advertise here

3008 Pros and Cons + Maintenance Cost

Hi,

I am looking into buying my first car and since my hubby and i have a toddler i am keen on getting a 3008. Could you give me feedback please on the pros and cons. Almost everyone i know have been telling me that the maintenance cost would cost me an arm and a leg, but they dont have actual experience - could share your experience on this please. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

3008 is a beautiful and safe SUV fit for the purpose that you are looking for. If you going for brand new then you need not to really worry about maintenance cost as with every new model it comes with free service and maintenance contract if I am not wrong. Even if i am wrong, new Peugeot is very good for 3-5 years easily without throwing hefty maint bills so you are again covered.

Yes if you compare that size of vehicle with 208 or 308 then yes it cost slightly more maintenance, but try comparing with other SUV to be fair in same league as VW, Nissan, Toyota etc.

• 1 year later...

I think that if you compare the features that you get and the cost of maintenance you will reaize that peugeot 3008 is definitely worth the money especially when compared to other peugeot models.