•  
Advertise here

Introducing Yourself

Hey guys.

Just been blessed with a 2007 Carrera S, manual gearbox, one owner, chrono package, 90000km, well looked after beauty. Actually live in Abu Dhabi but visit Dubai quite alot.

After my 1978 VW Beetle, this is the best car I've driven ever....can't sleep at night :lol:

Hey guys.

Just been blessed with a 2007 Carrera S, manual gearbox, one owner, chrono package, 90000km, well looked after beauty. Actually live in Abu Dhabi but visit Dubai quite alot.

After my 1978 VW Beetle, this is the best car I've driven ever....can't sleep at night :lol:

Congrats bro. Carrera S is to die for definitely.

hey share some pictures of you baby!!!

Hi to everybody.

A week ago blessed with a 2007 Carrera S, excellent condition, one owner, manual gear, chrono package super beauty. What a car....enigma!The best car I have ever driven...2nd best is my late 1978 VW Beetle :)...so, where's the party?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello. I drive a 2006 Cayenne Turbo, so you can't really say I'm a Porsche enthusiast like a lot of the folks on this website driving "proper" Porsche models :-) I do love my car a lot, and probably as everyone else here trying not to break the bank maintaining it.

I've had the car for 3 years, have a few DIYs under my belt already, although it's a bit challenging to be a Cayenne DIY enthusiast without a proper place to work on the car.

Next project: change tailgate and window struts, hood strut as well. All have given up on me :-( Going to be ordering the parts online.

milen wrote:

> Hello. I drive a 2006 Cayenne Turbo, so you can't really say I'm a Porsche enthusiast

> like a lot of the folks on this website driving "proper" Porsche models :-) I do

> love my car a lot, and probably as everyone else here trying not to break the bank

> maintaining it.

> I've had the car for 3 years, have a few DIYs under my belt already, although it's

> a bit challenging to be a Cayenne DIY enthusiast without a proper place to work

> on the car.

> Next project: change tailgate and window struts, hood strut as well. All have given

> up on me :-( Going to be ordering the parts online.

Its a pure luxury that you own. all the best for the upcoming projects and would love to see how you went about them.

Cheers

Hi Everyone, I am a recent owner of my first Porsche. Got Cayenne Turbo a month back, and love the ride, plenty of power with great handling.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Congrats on the purchase! It's a beautiful car, wish you safe motoring, and for the joy to last longer :-) I am still in love my good old Cayenne, and didn't read the manual on purpose at first, so I can discover new things about the car every single day :-)

And 3 years on, I'm still discovering neat things here and there.

• 4 months later...

Im Ronald and I became a fan of Porsche, only after experiencing a minor comfort. If you ever noticed in a Porsche, one you get the body, hand, and arm position adjusted, you will find the gear level falls perfectly to hand. I have not experienced this in my 3 earlier cars