•  
Advertise here

New boxster 2013

Hi all porshe fans,

I was surprised to read the new porsche boxster review. Porsche decided to make a few tweaks with the engine but gave it more horsepower. They have also improved on the fuel economy which is stated as 15%. They have also incorporated an electric power steering which i think will make a big difference to how i find this porsche model from the previous ones. I am looking forward to test driving this beauty soon - to be honest i am madly in love with the changes they have mode to the exteriors. What do you guys think?

Porsche does this all the time. they have consistently introduced changes to every model but in a good way i think. The exteriors still have their classy touch - although porsche has modernized it in small ways. I find the look of the boxster more exotic and eye-catching.

hello there,

For an expensive vehicle and being the top of the line, porsche has held back a little in focusing on the small things like you find in the interiors. i know its funny but I was surprised to see the cup holders ... I mean seriously? i think porsche has better cars ... if i remember correctly the boxster has induced some serious criticism.

The boxster 2013 model is way better than the previous ones, in every way, I agree with sindhu that porsche's boxster was criticized previously for being inadequate and weird looking. But the new one has class and a certain muscularity to it. Appeals to me at least ... and you should always appreciate the brand which takes the criticism as constructive criticism and works towards improving the flaws ... so good for porsche!