•  
Advertise here

failures and lows

hi all

today my beauty was taken in and it rather came to me as a surprise. I just went to work and when I was 2 minutes away a warning sign came up saying suspension extremely low. Thank god I did not stop - i got to the parking zone and waited for the car to react - shut it down - turned it on again and then it says chassis failure. Not seen a problem like this before so can anyone shed some light on what I should be expecting?

The same thing happened with me too but back then i owned a merc ... pros figured out that it was leak in the air suspension .. there is a whole science behind it which i wish I could explain to you but it gets all technical and confusing .. had a hard time understanding it myself. it was easily fixed so for you i suggest you have it checked ... its not something you can do on your own.

that is extremely sad on such a recent release ... I don't think a lot of people even got their hands on the panamera yet! Anwyays, it could be a leaking strut or fault in the porsche active suspension management system related to the compressor, psm control module, brake pressure control module and the list goes on. Were you able to have it checked?

Damn you Porsche's following the Land Rover footprints. :lol:

I switched from Range Rover to Porsche Cayenne, because Porsche air suspension is far more reliable than Land Rover, and now reading this make me suspicious of my Cayenne too. :cry:

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.