•  
Advertise here

Toyota Parado 2006 Dashboard Cracked

Hi,

Recently the Dashboard of my Toyota Parado VX (2006) has started to crack. Initially it is like a hair line but now it has grown bit big, in addition there are also several hair line cracks appearing at both corners of the Dash board. it looks odd and ugly, I visited Toyota at SKZ show room and they told me that it will cost about AED 3,800/- plus labor to replace the dash board as there is no cure for the problem however somebody commented that I should try to explore used / salvage Toyota Parado dealers in Sharjah and Al-Aweer were I might get a good dash board for much less. I will appreciate if you any one of you know any good and reliable used / salvage spare part dealer / shops that I can contact to get the dashboard replaced.

BTW if you Google Parado Dashboard crack you will find this dashboard cracking problem quite common.

Thanks

Ammad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

navinsivaram wrote:

> Its a common quality issue. I had mine replaced.

> You will also have your remote cracked.

> Cant help when having the ultimate machine :)

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Can you please confirm how much the replacement cost you in AED? did you purchase used dash board or a new one? and where did you get the dash board replaced from Toyota al-Futtaim or some other garage?