•  
Advertise here

3door Prado 2.7 desert capabilities

Just now, shadow79 said:

i guess anything can do anything if you patience and are daring enough...

but to have the flow easy and smooth learning having more power is never a bad idea....

Yes, you meant for Rav4 on steroids with happy go lucky bouncing driver......!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

6 out of 10 farms here have a rav to run local errands and many houses have them they come out in rainy season so their electronics loaded cars wont get cold and flu @desertdude can confirm this claim he is located at RAK other then that  i have seen mercs 4matics with 900 tyres lexus awds LS430 IS 300 and 350 and GS 350 and 430 awds old chevy saloons astro vans and toyota sienna, old corolla celica , subis

Edited by shadow79
more info
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, shadow79 said:

not only ravs i have seen mercs 4matics with 900 tyres lexus awds LS430 IS 300 and 350 and GS 350 and 430 awds old chevy saloons astro vans and toyota sienna, old corolla celica , subis 

Let me not start seeing and owning ga-ga all over again.

Looks are ALWAYS deceiving in offroad rides

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

1 hour ago, shadow79 said:

6 out of 10 farms here have a rav to run local errands and many houses have them they come out in rainy season so their electronics loaded cars wont get cold and flu @desertdude can confirm this claim he is located at RAK other then that  i have seen mercs 4matics with 900 tyres lexus awds LS430 IS 300 and 350 and GS 350 and 430 awds old chevy saloons astro vans and toyota sienna, old corolla celica , subis

Sorry mate, nothing of the sort in RAK. Only three cars here, Lexus LS400/430 or Land Cruiser or Patrols. For farmhouse errands everyone prefers the Bu Shanab or Hilux and for obvious reasons.

I know everyone thinks very highly of the car they have are and very biased towards it but Rav4 was manufactured as a soft roader, doesn't mean it can't bash some dunes but so can any car with a 4x4 system. I've seen VW 4x4 vans do that also. 

Although old timers here will remember our lady red Rav4 driver Fayette, she drove well with her rav4 but that didn't stop her from getting stuck eveynow and then because of it a1.jpg.7f33aca00b698817d851854ae1d4de88.jpg

• Confused (0) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

That 96 2k Rav is a hot cake seen them most on uaq and rak and ajman side I myself know of 8 homes having that exact shape or coupe of Rav which comes out when it's raining although most are with expired registration

As we go towards the Sharjah dxb side then the count is high for the shanabs and Hilux

I am not biased never here or anywhere else have I recommended anyone to get a Rav for off roading use but have implimented that whatever you have at hand will do and myself would love to get my hands on a Jeep Cherokee until time permits it's Rav which is gonna row me there

Edited by shadow79
more info
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1