•  
Advertise here

driving out of my mind

Hi people. I have a toyota corolla 2011 and I have had issues with the vibration ever since I bought it. I have had the front axle assembly replaced but that did not help. I was told that the vibration is in the engine and it has something to do with high rpms. Additionally, several rattles have now shown up resulting in an increase in my frustration. I drove another toyota the other day and it did the same thing. I feel that I am stuck with a vehicle which I do not enjoy driving.

Hi Dear Corolla owners,

I have a 2008 Corolla and I feel very insecure driving it because its very delicate and there is no pleasure driving it.After driving for a few years I guess out of 126 horsepower few horses are dead and now I feel that its left with just around 80-90 horsepower.The engine vibrates so much that even after coming out of car I feel myself vibrating.I changed engine mounting and some other parts but its still the same.Im planning to buy a new car (surely not Toyota Corolla)so that at least I can enjoy my driving.

• 2 weeks later...