•  
Advertise here

Removing seats

carlo

Hi Carlo,

About to remove the seats of Yaris....

You need to have a tool box (Wrachet box set ) to remove the seats

If you dont have tool kit. You may buy this wrachet kit box and it is available in any Hardwares tools shop / or In LULU Supermarket/ Carrefour. etc.

How to remove the seats please click on the bellow link:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yus_ekQWwZs

Thanks

have a great day....

What autopart meant to say is remove all the bolts of seat placed on floor and side and then you can slide out and take out seats individually.

You can also try the car detailing companies in aweer who do almost same for what you are trying to do and plus they shampoo the seats and carpet. All for 200-300 dhs within 1 day. Or look for some car cleaning companies offers in cobone or groupon site like ultimatecarshine, zain auto care etc.

Dear malek, the front seats of Yaris or every vehicle front seats are fixed by bolts .. thats different u have never tried in ur entire life.....

and for the rear seats thats has not bolts only u hve to slide it out the side.. and we are talking about Yaris

I guess u better understand what im trying to exdplain

have a great day

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys!

I was just going to post this question and thought id search carnity for it first. This is helpful so thanks ... I need to do a little spring cleaning too. Malek I was also looking out for some coupons from cobone, nailhthedeail, etc. Have you found a deal on any one? Mind to share? And thanks for letting me know about the car detailing options in aweer .. 2-300 dhs sounds reasonable!