•  
Advertise here

Acceleration Problem

amitk

Hi guys!

I have Toyota Camry 2009 model. I recently got engine oil changed in my car, but when i drove back the car from the service center, I was facing problems in the acceleration of the car. I am afraid if their is any issue with the engine or transmission. Please advice me what to do or if someone else faced same kind of problem in their Camry before?

Hi Amit!

I think it may be something serious. You should go back tot he service centre and inquire them about this problem. May be there is a problem with engine oil they used and may be some other issue with transmission. Rather than driving camry in this condition, its better to take it back to the service centre as you may not know whether its safe to drive your camry or not?

Might be problem with the sensor or fuel pump which directly affects the ignition of the car. If not that, then may be break pads are loose. And since you recently got the engine oil changed in the car, just confirm from them if they put the oil with high grade viscosity or not!