•  
Advertise here

Overheating

nadeems

Hi

My name is Nadeem and I bought Toyota Avalon 2 years back. I realized that this forum is really helpful for those having any kind of issues in their car. I am also facing overheating problem with my Avalon specially when I am driving on highway. Can anyone suggest me why is this happening and what measures I can take regarding the same.

The most common reason why the car overheats are:

low coolant:I think you better go the service center and tell them to check the coolant of the car. You need to have more coolants in the engine in order to keep your engine cool. You can ask your service providers about how many coolants are there in your engine or if you need more coolants to keep your engine cool.

Cooling fan: The electric cooling fan in you car may also have failed to respond in the sunny weather.

Radiator: The Radiator in the car plays a very important role in order to cool down the engine. It keeps the balance between the cooling fan in the car and temperature outside. May be because of the bad radiator, your engine is getting heated.

These are some common reasons why the engine get so heated up. So you can take you car to the service centre and get it checked.