•  
Advertise here

for the knowledge of Beetle fans, you know by 1972, Volkswagen had made more than fifteen million Beetles. By then, however other car makers in Europe, the United States and Japan were also building small car that people enjoyed driving. Beetle still maintains its position.

That is a pretty cool pic!! who knew that beetles took over mexico once ;) I am also looking forward to buying one ... I know that its a fun-lovin' sporty but i was wondering if its reliable enough to be used in a daily routine. By the way ... which model is the most appealing out of the latest beetles? Thanks

hiya,

i think the beetle GSR is the best one out there and with the coupe and convertible option i think its made ideally for men. I was a huge fan of beetles and it was my first car... since then im always looking out for newer models.

• 6 months later...

Its Funny!! I always found that Beetles in a girly car as per the shape of the car. But it once ruled the roads of Mexico then offcourse the car was popular since then. Even today, My sister tells me that her favourite car is Beetle. I once sat in the Beetle and i was really uncomfortable, though i found that the car is perfectly suited for girls. :P;)