•  
Advertise here

VW Rabbit!

Hey guys, I am interested in knowing more about the VW rabbit. I had never heard about this model before and today i just read about it online. I want to know the history and development of this car since i am completely alien to it. What is the latest model and how has its performance been so far?

O_o

lol its sold as VW Golf now ... do you know about that car? if you were searching on the internet for it then this detail should definitely have come up! wonder how you missed it. It was actually given more names in different parts of the world. I am assuming you read the name on an american based website ... VW called this subcompact car rabbit in the US.

Okay!

That's embarrassing :D

Yes you are right I did read it on a US based website ... now i just looked up the information on the GOLF on wikipedia for all the information and different names of the car. so how is it as a car? better than the other toyota/honda subcompact cars?

This car has really nice ratings and consumer satisfaction. excellent handling so its safe to be driven by young adults or women. its fuel efficient as well. Easy to maintain and comfortable interiors. See you cant compare this car with the big shots but if you compare them with toyota or honda subcompact cars, the golf is perfect for a safe bet. A good alternative would be ford focus but that also depends on how much you are into ford.

Thanks guys - i get the point .. its a girlie car. But im still young so i can have it as a secondary car around the house. I was buying it for myself in addition to the lexus IS my family has but now i think ill keep the lexus to myself and give this one to my family. Normally my dad needs one to drive around nearby and if this is an easy car to handle that'll be perfect for him.