•  
Advertise here

Chevrolet: Satisfaction or disappointment?

Chevy make great cars, had twice in past but their service with agency comes with lot of frills attached and made it quiet disappointing. Switch to Honda and Toyota (Al futtaim) and made life easy with quick service and reasonable charges.

Nice one Khalid, but I meant for cars only and not the after service as I know that some dealers are better than others as they have big user base to afford more people and space to serve better.

So in general were you happy and satisfied with your Chevrolet....?

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

over the years I have had a few chevy's. The only problem I had, was the same in all of them. I would be on the interstate, or just down the road from my house where ever else. The alternator would suddenly die with no worning. I was stuck one hour from my home because of it. A friend of ours finally helped us out and got us back on the road. I can't decide if this was worse than anything else because it leaves you completely stranded no matter how far you are from home. Or is it better than anything else that could have happened because its easy to identify, and you don't easily mistake it for something else.

Chevy's are generally good old reliable (not so fast) cars good for daily run or long commute due to reliable build quality, cheaper fixes, cheaper spare parts and reasonable good resale value offcourse not as good as Japanese cars here in Dubai.

Chevy's are very great cars within an affordable budget, I have used and my Chevy has survived within all the good and bad times together. It's really dependable car with an American image. I agree it's not truly like Japanese or able to compete with those but it's very close to fraction of money you spend buying and maintaining it.