•  
Advertise here

Disappointed!

Hey people. These days i have really having serious thoughts to change my car brand. You wanna know why? I will tell you my experience with Nissan dealers. I ahve Nissan Sunny from 4 years now. Few weeks back, my car broke down in the middle of the road. I called the dealer and reported them what happened. They promised me that a mechanical person will come there from their side to help me get it car sorted within an hour. trust me dude! I waited for 3 long hours and nobody came. Somehow i managed to toe my car to y dealer. I went there and shouted at them for what they did. And guess what they answered? They told me that the guy who talked to me on the phone was closing his shift that time and the same information was not passed to the next shift staff. Really! This was annoying. I told them that this was not my problem! but there was no point arguing with them. Seriously Man! Whats wrong with these people?

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously this happened? I mean how they can do that. My friend who owns Nisan Tiida, once faced a similar situation when they promised that someone from there side will pick up the ca from his house. But no one came unless my friend called the dealer for like 50 times. These guys got to be kidding! This is how you serve your customers?