•  
Advertise here

Dont know whether to believe them or not

I have XLR from 2 years now. Heard a popping sound once when i was parking my car in reverse. It was something fishy for me and thats why i took my car to the dealer. They said that the rear differetial is failed and they will replace it. After some days, the right rear differential also failed. I mean whats wrong? I am annoyed with the dealer now, as they are reporting problems and problems all the time. Now they reported that the radiator need to be replaced as well. How do i scan if they are not doing it purposely and my car is perfectly fine? can anyone sugest me on what to ask these people to get it checked that my car is actually having some issues?

Talking about the radiator, you can open your engine and check for any kind of leak in the radiator. there are small plastic caps on the radiator, there may be a leak from there. If yes, it means your dealers are right and you need to get the radiator replaced. And in case of any replacement, you can get your car scanned at any local workshop as well tocheck any sever problem. If the warranty of your car is already expired, then you may take your car to the local dealer which will be way cheaper than your dealer.

• 5 weeks later...