•  
Advertise here

disappointing dealers

I bought this car 2 years ago. At first, I could hear clicking noise from the engine. When I gave my car for servicing, I informed them about the same issue but they returned me back the car with the same noise still there. I called them and reported them the same issue again, but no action taken. The dealer do take my car for servicing, but do not pay attention to the problem I was reporting them. And I am not the only one; many of my friends told me the same thing. When the noise got worse, I took my car back to the dealer and told them the same thing. They didn’t bother to repair it. Finally out of no option left, I got it repaired from a local BMW dealer, who by the way repaired my car in the finest and quickest way possible. They are way better than these people. These days I feel as if BMW dealers just know how to grab money from their customers and don’t pay attention to their customer service.

Cars My passion :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

If you like my above post, please press Like / Thanks on right side to help me increase my rating

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What are you saying? I mean I never had any problem with my dealer. The servicing was always perfect. No issues at all. Ya soemtimes there were some small issues, but that is always there.

Cars My passion :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

If you like my above post, please press Like / Thanks on right side to help me increase my rating