•  
Advertise here

On Road Safety Tips

Very good topic to discuss about actually. I would like to cover following points:

1. Check everything before you start: Before you leave your office or home, just scan your car inside and outside if you think something is wrong. Check the tire pressure, engine cover if it is heated, battery if working fine and commong things like this.

2. Burning smell in the car: If you feel that there is some burning smell in your car, get out of the car there and then, and open the engine for a while. Dont kepp driving in such a situation as your car may catch fire.

3. Prepare yourself for hazards: One should be prepared for hazards as well. I mean you should carry fire exttinguisher, extra water in the car, battery terminal clamps, first aid box and tool kit.

4. Be cool: Make sure that when you are driving, your mood is always cool. Never drive when you are angry and in hurry. Angry people generally tend you bang some other car on the road, which is not a good thing So try avoiding that. Also, if you are in urry, dont rush yourself by cross lane driving or unfollow any traffic light. Thats not only dangerous for you, but other people on the road as well.

5. Look when not driving: Look for other hazard on the road when you are driving like a playing kid, or an old man crossing the road. Always take care of pedestrians on the road and give them way first.

6. Concentrate on the road rather than mobile: Please concentrate on the road when you are driving, and not the phone. Sometimes even i do check my phone, but i am sure to loose concentration that time. So aignore such a thing also.

hey man. Thanks for sharing. I would really request everyone to folow atleast one point everyday, and i am sure that we will be able to avoid any big hazard on the road. If each person just adopt one good thing, we can acheive at least something.

• 8 months later...

I would suggest one more thing. If the repair shop has used an automatic screw-nail tool to position the tires you should use some grease in this area because it is almost impossible to unscrew them on an open road manually.