•  
Advertise here

Consequences of overheated engine

Well the consequences of overheated engine can be really bad. At first, following things will get ruined very easily:

Radiator: If there is a leak in the radiator because of which the engine got overheated, you need to get that replaced. And yes, once there is a leak in the radiator, you cannot repair it, only replacement. Same goes with the water pump, air filter, head gaskets, belts and hoses.

Fire: Overheated engine is an invitation to the fire in the car. Once the engine gets overheated, the fuel in the engine starts burning. And after that it’s really easy and quick for the engine to catch fire.

Fluid burning: Once the engine starts to overheat other fluid in transmission, coolant, antifreeze and fuel system also gets deeply affected by it. There is a possible chance that other fluid will start leaking and burning as well.

Don’t ignore overheating problem. I remember when I ignored engine overheating in my car. For a week, I was getting a feeling that my engine is overheating. Because I was careless, I avoided it. After a week I took my car to the garage, and whatever parts I mentioned above were all replaced. The complete engine was leaking. I still remember the image of my engine, how terrible it was.

My experience was still nothing; my friend’s car was caught on fire because of engine overheating. By god’s grace he was safe, but his complete car was nothing but burning tears to him. He knew that his car was overheating a lot and he did not care to go to the dealer to get it checked. It was on Shk. Zayed road, where his car was burning. And off course he cannot blame anyone else because he knew it was all because of his carelessness. So yes guys don’t be stupid like us if your engine is overheating. Rush to the garage now!

Couldnt agree more.  remeber my expeirence, when my car broke down in the middle of the road and there was smoke coming out of the engine. It was because of the coolant leak that the engine got so hot. I got really frustated that day Man! Had to call a recovery van to toe the car. I cannot even tell you how much i spent for the replacement of engine parts. It was one horrible experience i can never forget.

• 8 months later...