•  
Advertise here

JBR and Traffic!

Hey everyone. Hows everyone doing? I am sure that everyone must be relieved from the summers now. The weather is finally changing. Talkign about the weather, i want to share my experience of yesterday. I along with some friends went to JBR yesterday. It was amazing. The weather, people, water and the view, everything. II was feeling like not going home only. It was so amazing. But there was only one bad thing while returning back. That was the traffic. Because of the contruction site, they have blocked so many roads there and thats why the traffic was too much. So if you are going to JBR, please carry some cold drinks, redbull in your car as the traffic will make you starve for cold drinks.

Oh ya Man! The traffic in JBR is really too much. The complete area gets blocked. I ws stuck in traffic today morning for amost 2 hours. And it was sunny, so didnt really enjoy there. And you knwo what guys! JBR is always occupied something or the other constructio every single time. It really irritates sometimes.