•  
Advertise here

Mechanical reasons for Accidents

I can think of following reasons:

Tire Pressure: Sometimes when the tire pressure of the car is low, it leads to an accident. So its really important to maintain the pressure in car tires.

Wiper Blades: This has happened to me lot of times, when the wiper blades of my car got torn and it directly affected the  visibility especially in humid weather. And we all know how humid this country is. So its really important to get your wiper blades always examined when you are giving your car for servicing.

Engine Oil: Well, its very obvious and necessary to change the engine oil in the car. If not, the old engine oil can cause engine wearing. Not only the old engine oil but sometimes the low engine level is also an issue. Low Engine oil level means engine overheating, its as simple as that.

Transmission Fluid: Doesn't matter if you are using the manual or an automatic car, both of them requires proper flow of transmission fluid. If not, your transmission starts slipping. Some people think that the transmission fluid lasts forever, but its not correct. One needs to change the transmission fluid regularly to avoid car breakdown.

• 1 year later...

Plus suspension parts to have seen lower arm give up and the wheel was up under the fender or Axel breaking and which result in wheels come off while driving or reckends or tireends break off the vehicle loose control...these are the people who are drivers of steering they might know to drive but what makes the vehicle run they have no idea....