•  
Advertise here

Which Evo would you choose? Evo 8, 9 or X

I have few cars on my list, I'm interested also in EVO's , do to AWD and Turbo spool ! :) easy to mod etc, which year do you guys think its the best and model, any problems with these cars, I know i should do my re-search first, but my time is running out, I need to make a choice by the end of this week and pick the car I WANT ! I cannot wait !

I have few cars on my list, I'm interested also in EVO's , do to AWD and Turbo spool ! :) easy to mod etc, which year do you guys think its the best and model, any problems with these cars, I know i should do my re-search first, but my time is running out, I need to make a choice by the end of this week and pick the car I WANT ! I cannot wait !

I dont like evo' X's maybe because of aluminum block - its weaker-  I think you should go with evo 9 beter turbo, more things improved- and newer year of the car.

• 2 weeks later...

Well EVO X is the latest and bestest EVO anyone can get and that's why since so many year even Mitsubishi is not changing it as they know its the best EVO they got in market now, so enjoy until they have some solid upgraded EVO in R&D department.