•  
Advertise here

What is your favorite decade?

Mach3

It seems everyone has their favorite year.  But, what is your favorite decade?  I’ve always liked the 60’s the most.  But, I know a lot of people like the Mustangs from the 70’s the best.  What is your favorite decade?

• 3 months later...

I'm in agreement with the OP. The 60's were the best. Then the 70s were okay. And then someone was sleeping on the job for the entire 80's, and let something unnatural happen to the beautiful and terrible beast that was The Mustang. It took on an entirely new look and feel.

Luckily, somebody in charge woke up around the Mustang factory, and screamed, throwing his fists in the air: NOOOOO!! WHAT HAVE WE DONE???? What have weeeee doooonne???

This decade is turning out some pretty nice cars. Not my '69 mustang kind of nice. But I wouldn't kick it out of my garage.

I agree with LilAnn, 60-80 was better and now 2010 onwards people again using their bloody creative ahead in showing curls and curves in the car designs. Just because of design Kia and Hundai whole impression has been transformed in last few years, thanks to Peter Schreyer for leaving Audi and joining Kia for good design cause.

Sorry folks, I think 2000-2010 was the best decade, before that it was too boxy shapes and primitive looking cars were their in market and now post 2010 too soft edges, swollen eyes, Chinese looking cars are coming even from English and German auto makers.....Sad.

Look at 2004-2011 Range Rover, 2003-2008 Nissan Patrol, 2003-2009 Toyota Land Cruiser, all are amazing looking manly cars not flimsy and plastic feel like today.