•  
Advertise here

A6 2016 Model

I just read that the A6 2016 model line - start of sales this month. For all of those i also read that he get award for Top Safety Pick+ .

Somehow we all know that audi brings to us only the best to marketplace nowadays.

Take a look on this handsome 

ce4ac1c4b6e1d7db1a5a6195a9c49f18.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

Well it is handsome but i think they should work more on engine before releasing it. Once again we will get revised 240hp 3.0 lter V6 engine even they announced once it will come with 326 hp.

Also each lovers of Audi can't notice that all Audi cars are looks exact the same since the Audi A4.. For our streets i must say we should go further with other manufacturer. 

• 1 month later...

The unmatched personality on design is sharp shaped as usual even with Korean replicates trying to use the Audi DNA in their designs.

However I'm sure about the doubts about the the durability specially after using the automated Dual Clutch gearboxes with front wheel drive which want remain more than 120,000 Km with regular driver and with Audi skilled driver less that 100,000 Km unless you are comfortable to use the loaner car for a week and some times couple of weeks.

Go for AWD models "Quattro"