•  
Advertise here

Honda Accord vs Toyota Camry

Well buying car needs a reasonable and logical solution than just looks, there is nothing wrong in choosing car as you like the looks but before that several comparison should take precedence.

Toyota engineering is so awesome that iit offers amazing reliability which results in less maintenance and that less maintenance and good reliability results in hi resale value. And all three reason, encourage businesses who use cars too much to buy toyota, whether its Dubai Taxi or Delivery cars or Rent a cars or pickups.

Toyota is no.1 car in Dubai in all segment from basic models (corolla, yaris, tiida) to midrange (Camry, Rav 4) to SUV (Prado or Land Cruiser) to Pickup or Hiace (14 seaters) mini buses.

Second, I think comes Nissan pretty close to Toyota reliability and slightly expensive in maintenance and that's why slightly less in resale.

Third comes Honda, Not bad in reliability, expensive in maintenance but very bad in resale. Looks depends on taste, ( I dont like their looks, I prefer Toyota looks better).

Fourth comes, Mitsubishi. (Just to make Honda boyz happy :mrgreen: )