•  
Advertise here

Any takers for Go Karting here???

amid

Though summer is kickin hot - no much outdoor left in here. Thinking of getting together for a Go Karting session, any takers?

Cars My passion :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

If you like my above post, please press Like / Thanks on right side to help me increase my rating

Hi Saleem, what I meant is to get together and go for Go Karting over the coming weekend in Autodrome or Emirates Kart Zone.

Once we have at least 5-10 members, then it will be good to go and socialize with car enthusiasts. I will start listing the names:

1. Amid
  2. Saleem

Cars My passion :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

If you like my above post, please press Like / Thanks on right side to help me increase my rating

It's good idea but I'm afraid about timing!

It's summer and the last weekend before Ramadan.

Can you share with us the costs.

and dose they offer a night laps? it would be more convenient

can you get in touch with them and ask for offers and photos to market for the event. 

Emirates Kart Zone runs from 3 PM to 10 PM on weekdays and on weekend till 12. Cost 100 dirham for 15 mins.

Dubai Autodrome (Kartdrome) 9 AM to 11 PM, cost 100 dhs for 15 min for indoor and 120 dhs for outdoor.

It sound expensive, but when you do it once you realize it's worth the money and how much you can have in 15 minutes of adrenal rush. I did once, and I might join here depending on the time we choose. Im 50% game.

• Like (+1) 1

If its Dubai Autodrome I am in! 

I would be forwarding this to bunch of my friends too its fun when there are more ppl!

Havent done karting for a long time now.

So lets go!   :arrow:

Cheers.  :cool:

Add me in as well, I dont mind any place as I dont know what to compare with...! as it's my first time go kart experience in Dubai.

sounds like fun from the pics and video I have seen on their website.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.