•  
Advertise here

Has anyone tried foiling their Range Rover or any SUV?

Any recommended workshops outside Dubai for a better price deal? Cos the prices in Dubai are equivalent to buying a new RR lol. 

Hope you know you need a CID permission for a color change and then add the same color in your car registration card at tasjeel branch for 40 AED while renewing your car next time.

Thanks Sidhan, both those link are taking me to services in Dubai which are very expensive. Btw carnity business listings is a very good place to source out such services.. Hope they have other Emirates too  there.. Like Ajman Fujairah etc

Looking for someone who already has get their cars foiled from these emirates.. 

Hope you know you need a CID permission for a color change and then add the same color in your car registration card at tasjeel branch for 40 AED while renewing your car next time.

Thanks Danny for the info, I wish there's a complete list of to do's and a exact process for that. 

Thanks Danny for the info, I wish there's a complete list of to do's and a exact process for that. 

Call RTA and you will get the full process, they have really improved with their customer service over the years.