•  
Advertise here

Will this 2016 Pajero sport be available in UAE....?

For the first time, I really liked this Mitsubishi Pajero sport, called as a Challenger in Thailand, and I really hope same shapes hits the UAE market anytime soon.....! 

Offers rugged luxury, sophisticated technology and genuine four-wheel drive performance. With all new active safety features include Blind Sport Warning (BSW) and Ultrasonic mist acceleration Mitigation System (UMS) which, while stationary or at speeds of up to 10 km/h, uses ultrasonic sensors to detect vehicle obstructions and regulates engine power if the driver depresses the accelerator hard by mistake.

challengerpajero-sport-thai-specification-gaycarboys-2.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

With above shape and design Pajero has definitely come a long way in superior design, elegant looks, detailing and above all awesome ground clearance, which is expected from any capable offroad SUV. Have you checked with Habtoor lately if they start receiving this, as in Aug-Oct all dealers get the inventory for next year models and start dispatching them before year-end. I would love to know it's availability and price tag.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

drive arabia gives a price of 95,000 for 2016 model, which seems weird as I called Habtoor motors and they confirmed that they dont have Pajero sport for 2015-2016 model and they only sold it in 2014, I can check again in few months if habtoor bringing the new shape of 2016 model :-(

Sorry to be a party pooper, guys.

I am,not sure but last week,I saw this car at al habtoor sheik zayed rd branch when,I asked they said it is 2016 Mitsubishi outlander and yes it has all those features that you mentioned above and looks almost similar to the the photo posted above.

pajero, shogun and montero is same, Nativa and pajero sport is same, outlander still have no other names in diff region. May be jibransayed you have seen the 2015 outlander that looks same but have big difference as pajero sport is made for good offroad to compete with FJC and Xterra, whereas outlander is normal mid-size suv for roads.

2015_Mitsubishi_Outlander_Exceed_DiD_(17167498526).jpg

• Gaurav unfeatured this topic