•  
Advertise here

Back side AC

For any electrical related issue, I will highly advise anyone to check all the fuses and relays first and see if any blown out fuse or burnt (dark color) relay shows. Change of fuse is easy from spare fuse placed in the fuse box cover, for relay replacement for testing try to replace with same color neighboring relay for other electrical component and see if it works. If rear AC start working then buy the same relay from spar parts and replace. If new relay also get burnt in few days or month, make a visit to electrician to get your HVAC system full diagnostic.

So now time to get your car manual and spend good 30 mins self diagnostic, in finding how many fuse and relay boxes your car as every is different and usually they have 2 fuse boxes one in the engine bay and one under or around front passenger or driver seat. Look under the steering as well. I don't where chevy places it in traverse, better google if you can't find.

If all fuses and relays are fine, then there is too little for self diy and you got to see the professional mechanic or better qualified and certified electrician to get the proper fix.

Danny is quiet right if all the fuses and relays are fine and front AC is working fine, there is two more things I think you need to do it yourself before seeing a mechanic/electrician.

1) Check the rear AC power control switch and see if you can access it from behind to check and loose connection.
2) Same in front control panel for swicthing on/off the rear AC.