•  
Advertise here

Unchanged, Plain, Boring is not the words for 2016 Audi A4

Well I am willing to buy new Audi A4, while confirming before to buy I asked  for review  in my building in Al Khan-Sharjah. I got to hear a lot of bad comments like Unchanged, it’s boring, it’s very simple, why you wasting your money!! About that same old design by the way.
Well I am just writing this post to tell my friend that they all miss the point entirely. Yes, the design of the new A4 is evolutionary, rather than a ground-up restyling. But as they say in ancient High German, "If it ain’t broke, don't fix it." Here New A4 is wider, longer, and roomier than before, its lines are crisper and sharper, but yes, the proportions have remained very similar. That was done on purpose, thoughtfully. Not out of laziness. Stand any two sequential generations of Porsche 911 next to each other and you'll find they are rather similar. And yes, people do complain about that. Anyways let people say what they want!! I love this Car ;-)

03-2017-audi-a4-preview-1.jpg

audi-a4-2016-int-4.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

Well not every model get face-lift in any car model every year, it gets upgrade in overall options and refinement in luxury functions. Face-lift and new redesign happen generation which is 4-5 year design cycle, so what's the fuss with those complain box boyz who rant on wrong side of the game.

Audi A4 is an Audi proven workhorse flagship, and you should buy it if you are considering with a close eyes and without any second thought.