•  
Advertise here

2016 Sliverado: Brings muscular designs & customer- Focused technologies

Quite Impressive of muscular front end designs, sculpted hoods and signature LED lighting accents reflect Silverado’s strength and dependability, Might be a reason which have helped make Silverado the fastest-growing full-size pickup brand this year.”
Does anybody heard about other changes which include expanded use of 8 speed automatic transmission. 
Please share other video url also I have just one got it from youtube

For fastest growing pickup brand may be in US and not in UAE. I don't spot these many in Dubai at least.

I would say I see Ford F150, Raptors and Tundra more here than chevy, but seems a good crack on getting bit of gzmos to boost the sale.

As long as my pick up can pull well then who cares about the branding and styling - that’s what my Dad would say when he was in the market for a new vehicle but in my opinion this new Silverado looks great; just look at that grill! Much nicer to look at than the 2015 version and it should apparently be a similar price. 

Although under the hood it’s pretty amazing too; The Hydra-Matic eight-speed automatic gearbox is the real game-changer it seems if its included. I have no idea how they managed it but it apparently weighs the same as the old six-gear box! That means that even the smaller engined versions of the Silverado should now be 8-speed giving even better fuel economy! If you want to bring down your running costs then you should really be looking at a pickup like this. It would be even better if Chevy could implement this technology into it’s other models. I look forward to learning more about this model - I just wish Chevy would give us a proper update so we wouldn’t have to rely on spy pics and random youtube links for information- 2016 is just round the corner after all. 

Does anyone have any other information about similar rival models from other big names out in 2016? I need to advise a friend who’ll be in the market for a decent pickup in Abu Dhabi next year, but I’m not really sure which model to advise him to buy.