•  
Advertise here

What to do during UAE national day holidays?

amid

I guess everyone has set some plan for the coming long holidays in next week 3+2 = 5 days good long holidays.

Im sitting at my office and getting bored to search more ideas and destination in Dubai and neighboring emirates, even RAK hotels are fully booked and overpriced during those days. Tell me what you guys are planning so that I can get some inspirational idea to get out and enjoy those 5 days in this nicest weather.

• Like (+1) 1

Cars My passion :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

If you like my above post, please press Like / Thanks on right side to help me increase my rating

Well in 5 days, you can actually plan a trip outside UAE, to your home country or near by countries here. i prefer to laze in my house than the Hotel stay in UAE.

For day activities Dubai has plenty of options, choose as per your age and choice

1. Watch Movie with family (that's what I am doing first day).
  2. Off road drive and evening bbq with friends on second day.
  3. Fishing trip with someone special ;-).
  4. House party or get together with friends.
  5. Clubbing, Shihsa, Football night.
  6. Dolphinarium, Wild wadi, Yas island, karting.
  7. Mall visits, shopping and window shopping.
  8. Star gazing with friends.
  9. Support a charitable cause.
  10. Stay at home with icflix package.
  • Like (+1) 2

Malls is no longer a good bet during holiday seasons, as they are jam packed and you spend hours for parking and waste time with sub-standard customer service.

House party, card games, some DIY car projects with friends is awesome for long local holidays. 

Thanks guys for great help, some got really creative juices ;-). Hope to see some more ideas closer to the date.

Cars My passion :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

If you like my above post, please press Like / Thanks on right side to help me increase my rating